Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunny for the remainder of the weekend..

A bit of spring hides at the edge of the grass.


A nice blue-sky day again in Selah... cool breeze and only 40 degrees when I made it out of bed. The yard work and garden prep I did yesterday awakened muscles I haven't heard from in a while - and I was SORE :) Trying to decide if it is too early to plant Walla Walla onions and spuds. It is close to 80 in my mini-greenhouse, so at least my starts are happy! YAY sunshine!






Signs of spring are here and there... Cheerful daffodils nod in the breeze!








I decided the Walla Walla sweet onions would be ok in the ground.... so here are the first rows in the 2011 garden.

Looking forward to the local Master Gardeners's plant sale in less than two weeks.... heirloom tomatoes, geraniums, peppers.... can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...