Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas!

Yesterday we went to the first of hopefully a number of Christmas-themed gatherings.  Spent the day with my hubby's side of the family, at a lodge on the way to Snoqualmie Pass.  Always lots of little kids, and always lots of noise and commotion.  This year one of my two grandbabies was there... albeit too little to participate much in the commotion. 

Ate too much, and enjoyed watching the little kids - my MIL's great grandkids - open gifts.  She always finds a fun gift that the kids immediately start playing with.

Our Christmas lights are on outside. I put them up in the snow two weeks ago... and of course now the snow is gone and it is much warmer.  Oh well... I was glad to get them up to enjoy!  Tree is ready to assemble.... hope to get it up and lights on it tonight.

Here is a project I finished up recently... Warren-family stockings for the two new granddaughters.  YAY!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...